Terms & Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to the use of this website ("Website"). By accessing and ordering from this Website you agree to be bound by the Terms set out below. Any contract formed between ourselves shall be governed by English Law and any disputes that arise will be resolved exclusively in the Courts of England.
The website is owned, operated and managed by:
DM Soni Jewellers LIMITED Trading as D M Soni Jewellers (Company Registration 13608086)
Registered Address :
(Do Not Use For Returns)
262 Catherine Street
83 Belgrave Road
We advise you to read these terms and conditions prior to using this website or making a purchase. Using our Website indicates that you accept the Terms. If you do not agree to these, then do not use our Website. You are permitted to use our Website solely on the basis of these Terms. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update and/or revise these Terms. Please check periodically for changes.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
THIS IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND D M Soni Jewellers.
In these Terms, the following words and phrases will have the following meanings: "Order" means a purchase order issued by you to us in accordance with these Terms in respect of Products; "Products" means the products which we supply in accordance with these Terms; "Order" means a purchase order in respect of the Products issued by you to us.
- USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- So long as you do so in accordance with these Terms, you may view and download our Website for your personal use only. However, you must note that we may change, suspend or discontinue the Website or the provision of Products under the Website at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. D. M. Soni Jewellers may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Website without notice or liability.
- You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the Website, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service.
- Any chains displayed with pendants are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Our Stud earrings are supplied with rubber push backs unless otherwise stated in description.
- We take care and time to try and ensure our website is as accurate as possible, both in terms of prices displayed and description of products and services. All measurements displayed are approximate and any errors will be wholly unintentional. We take no responsibility for colours of products not matching the colour displayed on your monitor as this depends entirely on the colour reproduction and capabilities of your screen. Orders will only be accepted should there be no material errors.
- REGISTRATION & SECURITY
- To participate in the dmsoni.co.uk online service, to place Orders and to receive Products via the Website, you must:
- be 18 years of age or over;
- be resident (and remain resident) in the United Kingdom or Channel Islands.
- complete our registration procedure in which you will need to provide us with personal details needed to process your order.
- You must ensure that the details which you provide during registration or at any time after registration are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by contacting us.
- We may undertake identity check in order to verify your identity before processing orders.
- To participate in the dmsoni.co.uk online service, to place Orders and to receive Products via the Website, you must:
- PRICES & PAYMENT
- The prices which you must pay for the Products that you Order are set out on the Website at the time you place your order, except where we discover an error in the price of the Products you have ordered. In this event, we will inform you as soon as possible after receiving your Order and give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the Order as cancelled.
- We will delay despatch until receipt of cleared funds.
- Product adjustments, or resizing (where applicable) will be made after purchase. D M Soni Jewellers will not be liable for any differences in weight or appearance that may occur as a result of these changes. Resized or altered products are strictly non-refundable.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
- ORDER & ACCEPTANCE
- You may place Orders using the online process for ordering Products via the Website.
- When you place an Order with us, we need to obtain various details from you so that we can process your Order. You must ensure that the details which you provide each time you place an Order are correct and complete.
- Once you have placed an Order to purchase a product from the Website you will receive an e-mail regarding the status of your order. We may also request photo ID (driving licence or passport), picture of front and back of actual credit card you used to make payment, copy of a credit card statement from which payment is made & proof of address (utility bill, bank statement etc) after order is placed to prevent fraudulent transactions. Failure to provide these documents will result in a cancellation/restocking fee of up to 30% and a fee based on any adverse movement of the underlying metal price may apply.
- Your Order is an offer to purchase Products from us, which is subject to our acceptance in accordance with these Terms. Our acceptance of your Order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place upon despatch to you of the Products ordered. Therefore all Orders are subject to verification, us receiving payment and also stock availability.
- Orders will only be accepted should there be no material errors (see 2.5).
- If the Products ordered are not available, you will be notified by us using the contact details you have provided and you will have the option either to (i) wait until the Products are available from stock; or (ii) cancel your Order.
- Any offers for Products at discounted prices or with additional loyalty rewards, detailed on the Website, may be made available from time to time for you to Order (subject to our acceptance) for a limited period of time as stated in that offer.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you when you place your Order - the delivery address MUST MATCH your billing address where the card you are paying with is registered at. We cannot deliver to any other address. We cannot deliver to P.O Box addresses.
- We will do our best to despatch orders the next working day (monday-thursday) for Orders where cleared funds are received before 2pm, the payment is 3D secure, the address has matched with billing address and all other security checks have been cleared through our checkout system and the products ordered are in stock. We cannot be held responsible for ensuring stock of each specific Product is available at all times or for delays or failures due to adverse weather, traffic delays, mechanical breakdowns or other circumstances beyond our control.
- We will not despatch any product or goods for which payment is made by American Express card untill funds are cleared in our bank account.
- The Delivery fee applicable to your specific order will be set out clearly in the checkout process.
- The estimated Delivery times for Orders will be specified during checkout process.
- Ownership of the Products you Order on the Website shall pass to you on delivery provided that we have received the full payment for such Products.
- CANCELLATION, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- You may cancel your Order at any time prior to despatch by calling or emailing us ASAP.
- To be eligible for the "no questions asked return" policy, items must be returned within 14 days, with no damage and in a sellable condition with all original packaging and labels still attached. Items are returned at your own cost and risk. We suggest using an insured delivery service like special delivery by Royal Mail.
- Items considered piercings such as Earrings and Nose Studs can not be exchanged or refunded for health and safety reasons.
- The right to cancel under the Distance Selling regulations does NOT apply because the goods we supply are dependent on fluctuations in the financial market and are therefore exempt from the right to cancel.
- FAULTY OR NOT AS DESCRIBED GOODS
- If a product is not as described you will be given 100% of the cost of the product (ex. delivery charges).
- To obtain a refund on a product purchased on this website, customer must email firstname.lastname@example.org to give notice of their wish to return within 7 days of receiving the item and wait for instructions.
- Products must be new and unused to qualify for the money back guarantee.
- Your email address is essential in order for us to be able to supply you with important information such as order confirmations and changes to the service. By registering with D. M. Soni Jewellers, you accept that your email address may be used to supply you with such information.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- In the absence of any negligence or breach of duty by us, your use of any of the Products other than in accordance with their instructions is entirely at your own risk.
- You will be responsible for all liabilities, claims and expenses that arise out of the content you submit post or transmit via the Website, or from your use/misuse of the Website or the use/misuse by any person for whom you are responsible or from your violation of the Terms.
- D. M. Soni Jewellers warrants that it will provide the Products with reasonable skill and care, within a reasonable time, and substantially as described in these Terms. D. M. Soni Jewellers does not make any other promises or warranties about the provision of the Products.
- D. M. Soni Jewellers cannot assume any liability for:
- Any viruses or any other disabling features that affect your access to or use of the Website
- Any incompatibility between the Website and other websites, services, software and hardware;
- Any delays or failures you may experience in initiating, conducting or completing any transmissions or transactions in connection with the Website;
- Any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
- If either you or we are in breach of the arrangements under these Terms, neither of us will be responsible for any losses that the other suffers as a result, except those which are a foreseeable consequence of the breach. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by both you and us at the time you place an Order.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trade mark, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website without written permission from D. M. Soni Jewellers.
- No licence is granted to you in these Terms to use any trade mark of D. M. Soni Jewellers or its affiliated companies.
- D. M. Soni Jewellers shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver Products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these Terms if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- A person who is not party to this agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement. This clause does not affect any right or remedy of any person which exists or is available otherwise than pursuant to that Act.
- These Terms are subject to English law. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the United Kingdom.
- CUSTOMER SERVICES
- Please email us at email@example.com or use the contact us feature on the site for a prompt response.